As we talked about some previous posts .....
in recent mesi mi sono impattuto sull'aquisto del mio nuovo appartamento....
Secondo ed ultimo piano...Molto luminoso......zona tranquillissima......vicino alla mia famiglia.
Ora si posso divertirmi come piu' mi pare e piace.
Pareti colorate , e molto altro.
Vi posto le foto dell'interno e piano piano vi faro' vedere i progressi e le idee che mi escono dalla testa.
Sara' divertente vedere Piano piano i cambiamenti di ogni stanza.
Da vuota vuota a......
Facciata esterna , fronte parcheggio.
This is 'already' been furnished or ... almost. Organizing things convenient for spending hours and hours to paint.
this was a dream and finally with a little 'hard work I managed to achieve what' that most 'wanted.
a corner all to myself, where colors and proficient in the air a few pennelli.Tra days I will let you 'see what color I painted .... in fact we have it.
Thanks to my brother whom I thank.
Especially for resisting to my indecision.
For my study I found a name you'll know soon ....
That 's all ..... lacking photos of the terraces that you see in the first picture and double garage .... It seems to me triple.
E 'huge ..... better .... I'm doing them for almost almost half' my carpentry. Soon you
publichero 'other photos of the progress made.
REMEMBER ...... THIS WAS A DREAM FOR ME ...... EC LHO DONE!
And I'm sure YOU can too!
AN EMBRACE
ALESSIO
0 comments:
Post a Comment