Friday, June 12, 2009

What To Wear To A Outside Concert



- Can you feel it? is the continuing, never stop!
- He does a bit of time now.
- Do you think it normal?
- I do not know for sure is not something all day.
- I know, that's what a little 'give me food for thought.
- Thinking ... in the end there remains much to think.
- True, but also to take my dick and I need to do?
- leave.
- You make it easy.
- I do like it.
- Ok, and where the hell am I going?
- I do not know, away from this post-acute?
- not a bad place, it's just that it does not stop them anymore.
- I believe you, before we were quite a few ', but now ...
- You say that is what continues?
- I have hunger.
- Shit, you mean ...
- Yes, for that matter.
- So I do not reassure.
- Do you think it eventually wants to stay here alone?
- You are a bastard.
- But do not tell me.
- Did you hear?
- Yes, again.
- Shit, I do not take it anymore.
- Hehehehehe.
- A cock! I want to leave.
- And where's the?!
- Christ's sake, give me a hand, please.
- I do not think you can ... my dear ...
- Fuck you.
- Hehehehehe.
- Did you hear?
- Sure, it's normal, on the other hand, that's how this thing works. You'll see, everything gaming, everything will be fine.
- But you feel it?
- Sure, who does not feel like it's apart.
- Ten centimeters ... intonacomattoneintonaco ... intonacomattoneintonaco.
- And she is there, right behind them.
- Shit! Disgusting shit, you have fun?
- No, I say only what is obvious, what is the other side.
- Did you hear? have fun continues!
- Hehehehehe, what can you do, we are here, she is.
- That's it?! That's all what you have to say?!
- In reality there would be nothing, but I do not know if you would like to know.
- What, what!
- for example, that the third time I went to the.
- What the hell happened ... Tell me, tell me!
- Ah, I do not know, but has stopped now.
- In what sense, what you mean.
- Hehehehehe, nothing, absolutely nothing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment