How much?
-20 They are more than 10 per hour the first ...
-Ok, be patient but I always forget it.
-Do not worry, it's not a problem ...
-Ok.
-I put it me or does she?
No, no, you do.
-Ok ...
Make-dancer?
-No, I'm so in nature.
-Hai movements very coordinated.
-I'm used to.
-You would not think.
-I really like what I do takes me effort, always.
-You see, you know good deal.
-In what sense?
-In in the sense that I said.
-Well? What did you expect?
No, no, that's fine, indeed.
-...
-Woof!
-How?
-Woof!
-Oh for Christ's sake, and now what happens?
Bau-bau!
-Stop, stand still!
-È nervoso, è da un po' che si agita a questa maniera.
-Ho capito, ma sui capelli... penso che questo le costerà un extra.
-Bau, baubaubaubau!!!
-Quindi? Che si fa?
-Non saprei, non vorrei crearti problemi.
-Sono tutta sudicia, mi ha già creato problemi...
-Capisco, lasciamo perdere... quant'è?
-Un ora l'ho persa lo stesso, fanno 20 più 10 per ogni ora oltre la prima ...
-Bau!
-E stai zitto...
-È agitato.
-Già...
-Stavamo dicendo?
-I soldi.
-Ah si, scusami, eccoteli... 20, ok?
-Ok, a martedì...
-A martedì... spero che per allora si sia calmato.
-Già..
-Hem ... ok, hello.
-Hi ...
-Woof!
Bau-shit! If this continues, the next time I'll take you to the kennels.
-Woof!
0 comments:
Post a Comment