Friday, May 8, 2009

Highest Online Savings

Practice of Theory

- In theory yes, but in practice no.
- and dreams?
- What do you mean.
- I mean, if one dreams of falling in love with another woman, is how to do it?
- Again, in theory, but in practice no.
- is in fact what I feel.
- Yes, but the absurd thing is that I miss this person has a face ... the story of the woman of your dreams and the woman in your life, remember?
- Sure, I was there when you hear on TV is crap.
- It is not bullshit, it happened to me, now, that is tonight.
- What has happened now, is happening because you want it.
- No, it is because Christ's sake, I dreamed that one.
- These are excuses, excuses and not enough for you admit that you do not care for that other than a cock.
- A little 'respect, please. We are talking about a person with whom I share the joys and pains for years.
- Exactly, the love of your life.
- So you see? Back outside the discourse of the woman of your dreams ...
- The Sermon on the woman of your dreams is that it is and remains a woman of your dreams ... while the woman in your life, real life, will always be another.
- Yes, but I feel weird. I've heard all morning and are caught, attracted by a woman who even has a face ... know what I mean?
- No.
- Let me explain.
- Bravo.
- I mean, disgusting pig I did not know if it was practice or theory, I only know that I did, I'm in love with something that does not even exist ... because last night, days and weeks have passed and gone with the sweetness and serenity that only a well-paid courtship can give you.
- Holy crap ... romantic fuck.
- If you wanted you could tell me, prevent you from this humiliating confession ...
- Go ahead.
- Safe?
- Go
- Ok. I was saying about the courtship. Yes, so we met by chance in a tobacco shop more or less ... you know how dreams are out there and I was in the fog I was looking for cigarettes.
- And you? The pussy I mean ...
- she, the girl was inside, served at the bar.
- then it was a bar.
- No, a tobacco shop.
- I do not need tobacco shops at the bar ...
- So you want the story?
- Yes
- Shut up and listen.
- Ok.
- Ok.
- Go ahead.
- I call these cigarettes and two beautiful eyes, blue and bright start to stare ... that There, there!
- What? Holy Christ, you just said you do not remember what the fuck was done and now it turns out that she had beautiful eyes? You are not credible and that is why I invite you to reflect on the history of "practically and theoretically"
- It's called emotional memory, emotional pieces that become images. The brain compensates for the lack ...
- a pussy! The brain compensates for the lack of pussy and begins to make you imagine things as you want to see them.
- What the fuck you say!
- Holy crap, I know how it works, do you think I ever saw had a memory?
- But it is not a saw!
- Oh no? I thought we were talking about this.
- No, no and no! I'm telling you is that I woke up this morning and fell in love with whomever, and you jump out with chainsaws!
- Do not jump off the saws, I was simply saying that I happen to replace images with pieces of lost memories ... example: when they are about to come, at that time, went straight from butt to the face. Seem to me a series of faces, such as fast succession of images, a flash of one, two, maximum three seconds. And what elegance is that they are all pussies who smile. That is, not in the sense that vaginas are cool, are pieces of crops, beautiful women, I do not know what I mean ...
- Yes, you explain very well, and you Ever wonder why laugh?
- and I thought about it, I have come to a conclusion ... want to hear it?
- Let's hear it.
- The truth is that I believe to be the victim of a brainwashing media. That is, those fucking porn movies I watch, they all fucking elliptical structure ...
- Huh?!
- Yes, the kind of smile Watcmen, start with the smiley face and you end up with the smiley face, you know?
- No.
- Holy crap ... Forest Gump?
- Masterpiece!
- If this also Watcmen ... however, they also start with the feather and then there I'm fucking down at the end and throughout the film ...
- So? This thing hits with your snapshot applicants?!
- Centra that all these movies I watch, open all smiling with her pussy and then ends with her pussy full of cum beautiful smiling laughing ... Do you understand?! Plagiarism by media snapshot elliptical structure.
- How many times do you masturbate per day.
- What's that center?
- Center centers. So, how are you doing?
- I am my cock.
- How!
- Holy crap, what the fuck I know, I can tell you that I do enough to confuse the many faces of my lovers! Okay?!
- Okay.
- So?
- So you're the one who is ill, I do not.
- In theory yes, but in practice no.

0 comments:

Post a Comment