MoriremoTutti.
-seems like yesterday that we met ciccio true?
-Yesterday? Are you sure flab?
-Not much, but in the end does it matter?
-Nothing absolutely nothing. Except that sometimes, I think the good times we had together and nothing, I do not remember that great ...
-I do not understand.
-I mean, it would be nice for once at least to preserve the memory of all that we have done together?
-I do not know, I never asked that question.
-ego, all the time ... we're still all day in front of this lousy place.
-not a place.
-Yeah I know it's a fucking supermarket, it says COOP ...
-This is why we are here, no?
-Yes, but not very funny ... Have you ever wondered why we are all herded into a parking lot?
-No, actually no ...
-See? this is what I speak, that we are doing something, but we do not even know what. I mean, I love you, or at least, I believe he loves you.
-Yes, actually I'm not sure, that is, to what I remember I love you or something like that.
"Well, now is a little 'we're not together?
-Yes, I think so. Or at least, is when we are stuck in this position that ...
-It seems to me to meet you for a lifetime.
-It! is the same thing I feel, but when I think, for example, I could not tell what is your favorite color.
-Not 'I ... So you see? Why the fuck we love for a lifetime even if I remember what is your favorite color.
-I do not know, but I like you.
-I know, I adore your every inch, every your ...
-How you're sweet, I love you, I love your smell, your taste ... every part of your ... Thanks
-love ... But I do not understand ... all this crowd, I'm sick, there is a modicum of privacy always pushing, always in the queue ... and all because, for what, I've never asked?
-Indeed yes. I think it is for those imprisoned in the meat department.
-Ah, you say? I got there.
-silly, you're stressed.
-Yeah, I fall to pieces.
-Do not do that, you make me come depression. Think of others. Look at them, they are all crushed with one another and not even say a word, a look. At least we're together, we have a steady relationship, we have built a relationship, we ... future!
-Future? What do you mean?
-I do not know.
-Give me an example.
-Well, like ... we are now dead right?
-Theoretically yes.
-Behold, the future is something like ... 're all gonna die, you, the future is ... 're all gonna die!
-Fuck ... six very clever! Thanks
-love.
-why I love you.
-For this I'll eat you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment