Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What Is The Best Costume In Poptropica

more'....... Wisner

Here I am .......
This weekend I attended the Rene 'Mullins at a stationery CURTI CASNATE-COMBERNATE (COMO).
THANKS RENEE 'for teaching us his technique!
thanks to Anna for the welcome!
Marialaura THANKS for having translated everything 'that Renee' We wanted to teach!
DIANE THANK YOU to us for assistance!
Thanks to Silvia and Simon for the journey!
thanks to Simone for the hospitality '!
thanks to all the people I met!
Thanks to Silvia for the little thought-PENSIERONE!


not forget 'NEVER GONE ALL THOSE BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS TOGETHER TO SHARE OUR PASSION.!
ME AND RENEE 'in the classroom.

MY classmate


and I RENEE 'at the fair booth COUNTRYERIKA SKILLS 2010.

Me and Barb Jones at COLORIFICIO CRAFT & COLOR COMO-to-CANTU'

FIORE.In great show and I've had the pleasure of attending his course scrapbooking.
I must say that I enjoyed very much and I also sent a you can see from this virus.Penso cart facts.

This is' the final result. A beautiful Christmas note.
FANTASTIC.
That 's my spesuccia ..........

This is' one of the classes at Mercer VERONA FROM 1936
Here we have a painting project Maxine Thomas.
The final results were ALL GREAT!!


here but a class of wires and IMPS Castle Godega.
Here all the girls were fantastic!!


HERE INSTEAD ARE TO ARICCIA-ROMA-AT THE HARDWARE Galloro.
HERE ..... Almost all were beginners.
I must say that their results were excellent.
ALL ALL ALL!!
ARE ALSO ABLE TO FINISH THE FRAME.
INCREDIBLE.
GIRLS YOU WERE FANTASTIC! THANK YOU FOR
ROSSELLA organizing this event.
I'll see you SOON!
A HUG!



This too 'another class of Mercer FROM 1936-VERONA-
Congratulations girls!
All very very good.
But here we are at BERGAMO MONDODECO.
Here we have addressed la tecnica di HOLLY HANLEY.Anche qui le ragazze sono state tutte bravissime.
Una tecnica molto divertente che ha soddisfatto tutte!!!!
Colgo l'occasione per informarvi che saro' nuovamente presso MONDODECO sabato 13 novembre.
Dipingeremo un progetto di KAREN WISNER( info a lato destro del blog)
GRAZIE CONSUELO PER L'ACCOGLIENZA!!!!!
Vi ASPETTO ALESSIO


Qui un 'altra classe presso LA MERERIA DAL 1936-VERONA-
Ormai qui sono tutte veterane!!!
Rinnovo i miei complimenti!!!
BRAVISSSIME!!!!
Sorry if this post have been too long, but I have many photos to publish.
There are still a lot of photos of gifts, classes, etc. ..... soon to be published '.
AN EMBRACE
ALESSIO

1 comments:

Sanjida Yasmin said...

Very useful information for best alternatives. Thanks a lot

Post a Comment