Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Little Littlest Petshop Clipart

March 2011 that I love ........ FRENCH TERRY

I'm really painting a lot, as you avevoscritto time ago '.
I never 'time for myself.
Anyways ...... these are great satisfaction, to succeed even in difficult. Here
monster with great pleasure that Progettone based on the book by Maxine Thomas 14.Mi n really love the support, study the measures and that's it ......

sopraporta Here I painted a commission from a lady who I have known. And the 'loved it, give' welcome to those who shall come 'in her house.
Draft JAMIE MILLS PRICE.
This' pattern of HOLLY HANLEY, non e' stato semplice.
Tutta tecnica a DRY BRUSH!!! FICO!!!
BeH...., mi diverte fare lo sfondo dei suoi progetti, troppo forte!!!!


Questo e' un altro progetto di Maxine tratto dal suo nuovissimo libro n 15.
Mi sono divertito veramente un sacco, troppa soddisfazione!!!
Un abbraccio a chi mi segue,
a presto con nuove foto......

0 comments:

Post a Comment